- Currently working at a university, medical center, non-profit research organization, or similar institution in the United States
- Current role as PRS Administrator or similar role involved in registration or results reporting for ClinicalTrials.gov
- Keep up–to-date with applicable regulations and guidance from a wide variety of stakeholders including FDA, NIH and vendors
- Invitations to regular monthly Taskforce calls
- Access to meeting agendas, recordings and minutes
- Access to a group e-mail distribution list for posing questions to and responding to questions from all active Taskforce members
- Access to tools and templates developed by the Taskforce
- Opportunity to join and actively participate in Subgroups
- Opportunity to learn from the collective knowledge, polices, procedures and resources of Taskforce members
What's Expected of Members?
This is an active group of engaged institutional stakeholders. Members are highly encouraged to participate in calls, content sharing, and Subgroups.
How to become a Taskforce member
If you are interested in becoming a Taskforce member, please fill out this request form.